Friday, December 13, 2013

Look What I've Done to Myself

At the beginning of this year, I posted a list of all the things I hoped to accomplish in 2013. It is now rapidly approaching the end of the year and I have not come close to achieving my goals. Not only that, but I have pretty much fucked myself over on several of them, so there's no way I can even rush around and try to finish them in the next few weeks. For my 100th post, I also made this list of things that I want to do over the course of my life. I thought maybe if I looked at that list and saw how many of those things I accomplished this year, it would make me feel better about the other list. Turns out I did almost none of those things either. Awesome. Now I'm all stressed out, trying to figure out how to not feel like a giant failure at the end of the year. This is what I get for setting goals.
"Ohhhhh look what you've done. You've made a fool of everyone."


No comments:

Post a Comment