Saturday, December 14, 2013

In Bad Taste

I think, for the most part, people tend to think that they have good taste. The average person looks at him or herself and thinks " Yeah, I like cool things." I'm fairly pleased with my taste in most things; my fashion sense, taste in music/movies/TV/etc. One thing that I believe I have very bad taste in though is humor. My sense of humor is god-awful. 90% of the things I think are hilariously funny, no one else thinks are the least bit amusing. Everything I laugh at is either dark, and morbid, and disturbing, and makes people look at me like I might be a serial killer; or is just completely, totally, utterly stupid.
^This. I have been laughing at this for three days. THREE DAYS! Every time I think about it, I can't help but laugh. This is a problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment