Sunday, December 29, 2013

Real Artist

You know how, a while back, I mentioned that I was going to try to learn how to make metal jewelry? Well, I decided that I will never be satisfied with anything that came from a store-bought mold. I just have this thing about wanting anything I make to be 100% mine. I don't know why, but I can't stand the thought of using someone else's designs. I guess I wouldn't feel like a "real artist" that way. So, the other day, I bought some clay which I plan to use to make the designs I want so that I can press them into other pieces of clay to make the molds. This is likely to be a giant pain in the ass, and probably not work, but whatever. Anyway, today, I finally broke out the clay and made three little things that I'm not really sure what to do with. They only sort of look like they were made by a toddler.
Joshua is a way better artist than me. Just saying. 

1 comment:

  1. I feel like it could be pretty cool, if I can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete