Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tech Heads

Every once in a while, something happens that reminds me how incredibly incompetent I am compared to other people of my generation. It seems like almost everyone my age has this inborn understand of technology. I do not have that. I can usually manage to figure things out enough to get by, but that's about it. I have one of the shittiest cell phones on the market, and I still have no idea what half of its features are. I use it to make calls and send texts, that's it. Whatever else it does, I will never know. Any time I have to do anything, involving any sort of technology, that I haven't done before, I have to call my sister and beg for her assistance. It's really quite humiliating. I don't know how I managed to miss out on the tech gene, but I clearly did. Anyway, I just bought an ipod, so this should be fun.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! iPods are fairly easy to use and are awesome. I couldn't run without mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be doing okay with it so far, hahah. I did, at least, manage to get a few songs on it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it's actually not as bad as I thought.

      Delete