Monday, December 30, 2013

Just One More

Tomorrow, being New Year's Eve, I intend to write a sort of summary of the last year. I want to cover all the things that have happened in my life, especially the things I have accomplished from my various "To Do Lists". As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have accomplished very few of these things. So today I decided that I had to get at least one more in, before it was too late. My sister bought me a new camera for Christmas (I know! She's fantastic!) and I haven't really done anything with it yet. Then I remembered that one of the things I had said that I wanted to do was start taking some of my own pictures for this blog. So I took one. The following is a really terrible picture of my really terrible sculptures from yesterday. Enjoy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment