Monday, December 23, 2013

Where Is the Line?

Here is a question I've been pondering for the last couple of days. Where is the line between pretending to be someone you're not, and trying to be someone you want to be? If you force yourself to do enough things that you would normally never do, do you eventually become the kind of person who would do those things? I tend to think the answer is yes. Who we are is, very much, determined by our experiences. So by forcing ourselves to have different experiences, I think we can pretty much control who we are going to be.
So yeah, I think I'm going to force myself to do some stuff. I'm not sure what kind of stuff yet, but stuff. 

2 comments:

  1. I also need to figure out where the line is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm honestly not even sure I really care anymore. So what if I end up just faking it? As long as it make my life a little less pathetic.

      Delete