Sunday, December 1, 2013

And This Time I Mean It

Well everyone, I am officially done with Goodwill. I really mean it this time too. The more I think about it, the more I wonder if I should have just walked out of there instead of working out a notice. If I had done that I would know, for a fact, that I would never end up back there. Right now, I know that if I ever get desperate someday I can always go back there. This is sort of a pattern in my life. I keep ending up in the same places over and over again because I know that I can. "Well, if this doesn't work out, I can always go back to that." Bullshit! That sucked! Why would I want to go back to it? I have begun to realize that there is something to be said for burning bridges. At least that way you know you will be making new mistakes instead of just repeating the old ones time and time again for the rest of your life.

2 comments:

  1. That's true. . . Maybe I should've burned more bridges in my life. I'm glad you're done, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have begun to realize that a lot of the bridges in my life only lead to bullshit, hahah. I'm glad too!

      Delete