Wednesday, December 25, 2013

So This Is Christmas

Sorry there was no post yesterday. I just don't find the holidays particularly inspiring. Also, I seem to have a cold or something, which never fails make me lazy and pissed off. I mean seriously, I'm not supposed to get sick. I'm supposed to be some sort of super-human creature who is completely impervious to all disease, or so my brain keeps telling me. Aaaaaanyway, I suppose it hasn't been such a bad holiday. Yesterday, I sat around and watched Dark Angel with my dad and then Supernatural with my mom, and it's looking like about the same thing today. Also, there's a new Doctor Who tonight, so that's cool.
We just finished watching the Dark Angel episode where baby Jensen Ackles plays a super-soldier/serial killer with a thing for teeth, which is an excellent way to get into the holiday spirit. Merry Christmas to all! 

1 comment: