Saturday, December 28, 2013

I......I Don't Understand

I get the weirdest fucking (compliments?) comments sometimes. Total strangers just come up to me and say the strangest god damn things. Today I was in a public bathroom, washing my hands, and some woman comes out of one of the stalls and looks at me. I am going to recap the resulting conversation for you.

Her: "I like your hair."
Me: "Thank you."
Her: "I really do."
Me: "Thank you."
Her: "It looks comfortable."
Me: "............Thank you.....?"

Then she left and I spent the next couple minutes staring into the mirror wondering what exactly makes it look "comfortable", and the next several hours wondering what in the hell that actually means. Can anyone explain this to me? How can a person's hair look comfortable? I Just.........I don't get it.

P.S. One of these days I really am going to get back on a regular posting schedule. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, isn't that a crazy thing to say? I half expected her to try to use my head as a pillow or something, hahah.

      Delete