Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sorry, It's the Best I've Got

So, I have nothing of any real value to write about today. So I'm going to tell you about this weird-ass dream I had the other night. I was dismantling these strange old ruins that were, for some reason, in my yard. Despite the fact that they appeared to have survived for thousands of years, when I shoved on them the blocks just slid and tumbled to the ground. So I just kept climbing around and shoving blocks off the top edges of the walls. I remember thinking that it was kind of a shame to destroy them, since they were so old and quite beautiful, yet I do not remember why I was doing it in the first place. I also remember thinking that these were Tibetan ruins, which makes very little sense seeing as how my yard is not, in fact, in Tibet.
At least there was no creepy cheese man. As a vegan, I would have been rather offended to have my dreams invaded by the Cheese Man and his dairy-based vestments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment