Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What Free Time?

I swear, my brain has this truly remarkable ability to fuck me over at every turn. I was really looking forward to having some free time for a while. I told myself that, now that I don't have to go to work at Goodwill, at least I will be able to get around to doing some of the things I have been wanting to do, and maybe even keep up with all of the housework type shit that I always let get ahead of me. Alas, my brain said "No, no. You will sleep straight through all three of your alarm clocks every day and never, ever, have enough time to do all of the things you want to do." That guy is such an asshole.
It doesn't help that I have a, kind of, sort of, almost, job now pretending to be an electrician. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My dad got me this job doing electrical work for some apartments, but really he is doing all the work and I just have to say that I did it. Apparently he is "teaching me." :/

      Delete
    2. Ok. LOL. I'm hoping you are getting some money out of this.

      Delete
    3. Supposedly I will be. I won't really believe it until I see it though, hahaha.

      Delete