Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hey, Check It Out! It Worked!

Observe, if you will, what time I am posting this. It looks like my stupid list idea worked, this time anyway. I actually got up at 6 today, the first time my alarm went off no less. This gave me just over five hours of sleep and, aside from the fact that it's cold and dark and miserable this time of day, I feel pretty decent. So yeah, I just wanted to share my tiny drop of success with you all.
"I don't sleep."

Also, my dad and I started watching Dark Angel the other day. So you can expect Dark Angel references for a while. 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Except I would be dying on 5 hours of sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Now if I can just keep it going. I do much better on less sleep, for some reason. I can just never remember that when I'm trying to get up in the mornings.

      Delete