Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Looking Forward

Since that whole Mayan prophecy thing didn't work out, I guess I actually have to plan for the next year (shit!). I'm usually not much for the new years resolution thing because, honestly, if something is important enough that I feel I need to make a resolution about it, I just go ahead and do it regardless of what time of year it is. Still, I have thought of some things that I would like to accomplish in the coming year. So here is my list of thirteen things I want to do in 2013.

1. Keep up with this blog, and hopefully write more for The Flaming Vegan as well.
2. Make it through another year of college. More As would be nice, but I'm not going to be devastated if I don't get them.
3. Do some serious activism, leafleting, protests, something.
4. Get an article published.
5. Find a job, or some way of making money, that I don't hate.
6. Improve my social skills.
7. Take a martial arts class.
8. Be less angry.
9. Learn to do pull ups (or at least one)
10. Be more creative.
11. Let the person I am on the outside be more like the person I am on the inside.
12. Go back to Farm Sanctuary.
13. Learn to say things that need to be said, even if it's uncomfortable.

1 comment:

  1. I could write you another multiple-point list, but I realized what I want to say can summed up much more succinctly: Good list.

    ReplyDelete