Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Playing Chicken with Stationary Objects

I have worn glasses for years now. I used to wear contacts, but then I found out that all of the companies that make contacts test on animals and I REFUSE to support companies that do that. So I started wearing glasses. For a long time it didn't really bother me that much. I mean I never liked them, but it just wasn't a big deal to me. Lately I have come to hate the way I look in them. I feel like some people look good in glasses, I am not one of them. Other people have a sense of style that works really well with glasses, I am not one of those either. So I've decided that I'm just not going to wear them. If I crash into walls, so be it, I'm tired of these fucking things. So if you ever see me out anywhere and think I'm ignoring you, it's probably juts that you look like a giant amorphous smear to me. Also, don't worry, I'll still wear my glasses when I drive.

2 comments:

  1. That's too funny. If it helps it all, I've always liked you in your glasses. I do completely understand, though. I think I look horrible in my glasses. Luckily, I only have to wear them to drive at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I guess they probably aren't as bad as I think.

      Delete