Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Bit of an Overreaction

On the first day of every new semester, in almost every class, I suddenly think "Holy fuck! What have I done?" It seems that, no matter how much I may end up liking the class in the long run, I always freak out on the first day. When the professor starts going over the syllabus, and I realize all of the stuff I am going to have to do and all the rules for the class, I always feel like it's going to be awful. By the end of the day I am always half convinced that I am going to have to drop all of my classes and go back to work at Goodwill.

3 comments:

  1. I always felt like that! Every. Single. Class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You would think by now I would learn that it's really not as bad as I think it is, but I still can't ever seem to convince myself of that.

      Delete