Thursday, January 10, 2013

Being This Lazy Takes Work

I'm not sure how this is possible, but somehow I manage to be both overly motivated and extremely lazy at the same time. I exercise every day. It drives me crazy if I skip a day. Yet I will let my car nearly run out of gas because I hate stopping to fill it up. If there is some piece of information I'm looking for, I will spend hours online searching for it, but I can't make myself study for tests. It takes me twice as long as it should to buy groceries because I read the labels on everything, but half the time I end up eating canned beans, smashed with a fork, on chips because I can't manage to make myself cook.

2 comments:

  1. While I completely understand being both lazy and motivated (I'm the same way), smashed beans on chips sounds kind of gross : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah. Well, I guess you get used to it after a while :)

      Delete