Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thanks! I Just Washed It.

I don't understand it, but apparently there is something about me that has absolutely no appeal for people my own age but that older people find very appealing. I never get hit on, and rarely get compliments form anyone within twenty years of my own age but older people, like MUCH older people, are constantly saying nice things to me. Yesterday two different older people complimented my hair. Back when I worked at Goodwill I used to get hit on by old guys all the time. I just don't get it. If you had asked me if there was anything about me that would be attractive to a guy in his sixties I would have said "hell no!" I dress weird and have very short, brightly colored hair, and tattoos. Since when is that attractive to senior citizens? Yet those are the only guys who seem to be interested in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment