Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hooray for Mediocrity!

So it looks like it's not going to be straight As for me this semester. One of my professors decided to make our class half online, which I don't even really understand. We're just having class half the time. What exactly is the point of that? Anyway, there is a reasons I didn't sign up for any online classes. Because I hate them! Here's the thing, I am lazy as fuck when it comes to school. I don't really study, I don't read the textbooks, in fact about ninety-nine percent of the time I don't even buy the textbooks. I go to class, I take good notes and then, if I'm lucky, I read over my notes once or twice right before the test. And it's been working out really well for me up to this point. Well, with this class, we're basically expected to learn everything on our own. The good news is that the tests are also online, and they are open-book, open-note. Here's the problem though, I don't have the book because the stupid thing costs $130 and there's no goddamn way I'm paying that much for it, and I don't have enough notes because we don't have class enough for him to cover the information. So yesterday I just took the test and bullshitted my way through it, googling as much of the stuff as I could before the time ran out. I ended up with a 76% which is not so bad, all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment