Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hooray for Sleep Deprivation! No Really.

So for the past week I have been getting around five hours of sleep per night. I may crash eventually, but for now it's actually working out really well. I've been getting a lot more done, and not just because I'm awake more hours of the day. For some reason, the less sleep I get the more productive I am. It's like it makes me kind of stoned, so I forget that I hate doing mundane tasks. Somehow it also seems to be making me a little more creative. I have had a much easier time coming up with blog ideas the last few days and, as far as I can tell, the only thing that has changed is the amount of sleep I have been getting. Of course it is possible that I am just too out of it to realize that I am writing a bunch of nonsensical crap. I hope I can count on Rachel to let me know if my posts start becoming overly idiotic?

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I am a bad judge of idiotic. A very bad judge. You might want to find someone else to quality check everything : )

    Second, I have decided you are a freak of nature. If I was only getting five hours of sleep per night, I would be dead by now. Or at the very least a mindless, soulless zombie. No creativity would be had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I'm pretty sure you are my only regular reader. So if you don't think it's stupid, then it's not :) Imagine the power you could have!

      Hahaha, I'm quite certain that I am a freak of nature for many reasons. I seem to turn into more of a mildly drunk zombie.

      Delete