Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Other Dimensions

I will know that I have finally found the right path when the reality of my life becomes more important to me than the fiction I fill it with. I'm not just talking about spending hours watching Netflix either. I'm talking about spending every second of every day imagining what could be (or what could never possibly be, but would be really cool if it could). I haven't actually been living my life for years now (or maybe I never have, I can't really remember). I have been living the life I could have. Ever time I do anything, I imagine the possible outcomes and think of myself living in this potential world. Sometimes I even imagine myself doing the most mundane things, but in the context of a life I don't hate. I just hope that someday I will be able to live in this reality, instead of some alternate reality of my own creation.

3 comments: