Friday, January 25, 2013

Perhaps a Contributing Factor to My Perpetual Singleness?

I don't know for sure but, I assume that when other girls see a guy do something really tough or badass or whatever, they think "Wow. That's really hot!" I, on the other hand, think "Wow. That's really hot! I wonder if I can do that?" For example, have you ever seen a movie or TV show where the guy gets injured and just stitches the wound up himself without using anesthetic or anything? Well, as far as I'm concerned, that's just about the sexiest thing in the world (probably a bad sign in and of itself). Here's the truly disturbing part though, I REALLY want to know whether or not I could do that. I've never had stitches in my life (though I probably should have a couple of times), but I kind of hope I have to get them someday just so I can tell the doctor not to use anesthetic. I have an excellent excuse too. I don't believe in using any of that shit anyway because it's all tested on animals. So maybe I can convince them that I'm not just psychotic. Only you guys will know the truth.

Sometimes I write things and think "What the fuck is wrong with me? I can't post that. People will think I'm a goddamned lunatic." But it never actually stops me from posting it. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I tend to react the same way, although I'm not sure I could stitch my own wounds.

    And you are a lunatic, but don't let that stop from posting anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably couldn't either. If nothing else, I would end up with a truly hideous scar. I think I could probably sit there while someone else did it though :)

      Hahah, thank you!

      Delete