Friday, January 4, 2013

Stinky Little Winged Bastards!

The house where I live is completely overrun with ladybugs. They are everywhere! They seem to be especially fond of the upstairs, which is sort of my section of the house. The little fuckers fly at me, and frequently land on me, while I'm trying to exercise in the mornings. Of course I won't kill them, so there's really nothing I can do about it. That's okay though because apparently their life-cycle is pretty short anyway. I know this because their crunchy little corpses keep collection all over my floor. You want to know the best thing about them though? Riley Pug likes to go around every morning and eat the dead ones. He walks around and slurps them off the floor and then makes this god awful gagging noise. I don't know if it's because of that weird smell they give off, or if they get stuck in his throat or what, but it's really unpleasant. (sings) The beeeeeest part of waking up......is your dog gagging loudly the whole time you're trying to eat breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. I really don't like ladybugs for all the reasons mentioned above - and I don't even have a dog to eat them and be gross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's so strange that something so cute can be such a giant pain in the ass.

      Delete