Monday, November 11, 2013

Very Important (to me, probably not to you) Poll!

I need everyone's help! A friend of mine on facebook just invited me to a poetry competition. I feel like this is something I have to do, despite the terror it evokes in me to think of standing up in front of a bunch of strangers and sharing my, at times, overly personal poetry. Here's what I need from all of you. Will anyone who reads this PLEASE PLEASE read through my poems and tell me which one you think I should do?
Ripped Apart
Futility
Shape Shifter
Too Close
Adulthood
Connected
Adventure
I have a feeling I will look much more like this version of Spike than the one I normally use for my poetry posts. 


2 comments:

  1. My favorites are Shapeshifter and Adventure. . . I can't decide between them. I may be out of town that weekend, but if I'm not, I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was leaning toward Adventure or Adulthood and my dad said the same. So between the three of us I guess we have three half votes for Adventure. So it looks like it's winning.

      Delete