Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Real Me

Well everyone, I did it. I cut my hair off. For a few minutes I kind of thought "Oh my god! What have I done?" and then "Holy shit! Look how small my head is!" but, after a while, I started to feel like ME again. I look more like a guy, but I feel more like myself. You wouldn't think it would be possible for someone to just not be cut out for having hair, but apparently I'm not. Whatever, girl hair is overrated anyway.

"You wanna meet the real me now?"

Also, we finally got my punching bag filled up yesterday. So far I am really enjoying it.

2 comments:

  1. Good! As long as you like it, nothing else matters. You've always looked good with short hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm not sure that it actually looks better this way, but it feels more natural to me somehow.

      Delete