Friday, November 29, 2013

I Totally Forgot!

I just realized that I completely forgot to write my annual, angry, vengeful, Thanksgiving post. Many of you may not know this, but I have had multiple different blogs over the years; all of which have ultimately been left by the wayside. Wherever I happen to be writing though, I have always managed to write a post condemning Thanksgiving, every year. Somehow, this year, I just forgot to do it. I didn't do anything for Thanksgiving this year and neither did either of my parents. So it really just seemed like any other day. I also didn't spend much time online yesterday to see all of the Thanksgiving Facebook posts. Then today I woke up and thought "Shit! Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I didn't even take the time to bitch about it!" So basically, you guys got off easy this year. Don't expect it to happen again.
Fuck Thanksgiving and everything that it pretends to stand for, but doesn't really! 

2 comments: