Saturday, November 16, 2013

Progress (or lack thereof)

Remember this post where I talked about all the things I planned to do this year? Well, this blog is rapidly approaching it's one year anniversary and I have accomplished basically nothing on that list. Also, remember this post where I talked about all the things I want to do in my life? I have not accomplished any of those either. When I realized how little my life has progressed over the last year, it really bothered me. I thought that I would, at least, be a tiny bit closer to where I want to be in my life after a year. Instead I feel like I have not moved at all or, worse yet, that I may have actually moved backward.
I was trying to come up with an image for this post, and I thought of the freeze ray from Buffy (you know, like I've been frozen in place for the last year?). Then I thought "Wow, that's really dumb." but then I was like "Yeah, but I don't have time to come up with anything better." So, sorry guys you're stuck with the stupid freeze ray. 

2 comments:

  1. At the very least, you've kept up with this blog. That's not nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose that's true. It's still pretty disappointing though.

      Delete