Thursday, November 14, 2013

You Can Tell They Really Trust Us

Last night, I got stuck at work until 10:00. The store closes at 9:00, but we are now required to stay until 9:30. Yesterday was kind of slow so I was REALLY ready to leave by the end of the night. And, because it was slow, I actually managed to get all of my work done on time (which rarely happens). Would you like to know why I ended up having to stay for half an hour after I was supposed to leave? Because the safe in the office wouldn't shut. That's right, I stood around for half an hour staring at the wall because the manager couldn't get the safe closed. She kept typing in the password and it kept going "BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEEEEP" and then not closing. Now you would think that the manager could stay and handle this by herself right? Wrong! The corporate office made a rule that no one is ever allowed to be in the store by him or her self. Apparently they think the temptation to steal other people's old clothes would just be too great for anyone to resist, given the opportunity. I swear to god this place is driving me fucking crazy. Everyday, I have to restrain myself from pulling a Charlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment