Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My New Favorite Book? Perhaps.

I just finished reading the Hyperbole and a Half book (thank you Rachel!) and it was just so fucking perfect. I highly recommend that everyone read it. If you don't want to invest in the book, at least read the blog. Allie Brosh manages to take all of the terrible things in life and make them hilarious. She is also brave enough to say all of those things that we all think and then hate ourselves for thinking. The sections on Depression and the ones on Identity are incredibly insightful, while still maintaining the irreverent, sarcastic, amazing humor that Hyperbole and a Half is so very good at. Basically, what I'm saying here is "Read it!"

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YES! She is officially one of my favorite people ever :) Thank you so much for sending it to me!

      Delete