Thursday, November 21, 2013

It Could Be Hellfire

In case anyone was wondering I am not, in fact, dead. There hasn't been a post for the past couple of days because our internet has been out. I believe this is because The Powers that Be knew that my various online activities were the only things keeping me sane so, naturally, they said "Nope. You can't do that anymore." It does seem to be working again now; which is good because the first day it was out I fucked my hand all up, and the second day I broke the glass in cabinet in the kitchen. I also put in my notice at work. This was probably a terrible idea, because I don't know how I'm going to survive. However, it does give me something to look forward to; a light at the end of the tunnel if you will. Now all I have to do is make it through another two weeks without snapping completely and everything will be.....well.........probably just as bad as it is now except with even less money.
Dean "....it's like there's a light at the end of the tunnel."
Sam "It's hellfire, Dean" 


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the internet, but I'm glad you gave your notice! You can make it two more weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I imagine I can make it; the question is will I have any shred of sanity left by then, hahah.

      Delete