Sunday, November 10, 2013

It's My Own Fault

Yesterday, I was talking to someone at work about college. We were talking about how we had both gone to college multiple times and neither of us had ever actually finished our degrees. She studied psychology too, by the way. Anyway, she was saying how, the first time she started school, she ended up getting married and moving away. Then the second time, she got pregnant. And the third time, she got pregnant again. Those seem like pretty legitimate excuses for not finishing school. I'm just sitting there thinking "Yeah, I just kept getting bored."
So, I was looking for an image from any of the huge number of times either of the Winchesters have talked about how everything in the world is their fault. Instead I found this, and thought to myself "What in the fuck?!" and also "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" So here you go. 

3 comments:

  1. But I think we can both agree that not ending up with two kids after being in school is a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, hahaha. I left this part so as to avoid sounding like a bitch, but I actually feel like it's a bit more responsible to leave school out of boredom than out of pregnancy.

      Delete