Monday, November 4, 2013

Zekey

My sister's cat Zeke has been very sick. He has developed sever anemia for some unknown reason and has been in and out of the emergency vet for the last couple of days. They put him on all kinds of medications and, last night, they gave him a blood transfusion. He is one of the sweetest cats I've ever know and it's complete bullshit that he has had to go through so much hell. Anyway, I just wanted to put it out there that I, and everyone else who knows him, love him and hope they figure out what the fuck is going on and get him through this, soon.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry, Whitney. Unfortunately, I know what it's like to suffer along with an animal that you love so much. Wishing all the best for Zekey, for you, Caty, and the rest of your family who I know loves him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sally. He seems to be doing a bit better now.

      Delete
  2. Poor Zeke! I feel so bad for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! He's such a sweet boy and he has had such a hard time. Last time I talked to Caty, she said he was doing a little better though.

      Delete