Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fuck This Shit!

I am just so fucking fed up with everything right now. It's taking every ounce of my self-control to not quit my job and run away to a place where no one can find me and make me do things that I hate. I think the worst part about doing things that I hate is having to pretend that I don't hate them. If I ever dare to walk into work and not act like I'm thrilled as all fuck to be there, everyone stares at me like I've grown a second head or something. Alas, I can't quit my job because I need the money, and I can't run away because no one would feed my animals. So instead I'm just going to cut my hair off, because if I'm going to be miserable, I'm at least going to be miserable without a giant fuzz ball stuck to my head shedding on me all day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Don't give up on growing it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't take it anymore! It just keeps getting wider instead of longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Short is easier to manage anyway.

      Delete
    2. That's for sure. Not that there was ever really any managing my hair anyway, hahaha.

      Delete