Friday, November 1, 2013

I Am an Actual Conscious, Semi-Functioning Human Being

You all know how much I hate dealing with the majority of the human race, right? I just have a hard time putting up with all of the irritating shit that people do. I have recently found though, that the thing that I hate most is being patronized. I absolutely cannot stand being treated like I'm stupid, and I seem to be getting a lot of that lately, and it's really pissing me off! I don't know why everyone has suddenly decided that I must be a fucking moron, but I'm really not; I swear. It seems like every person I deal with lately keeps talking down to me and giving me advice that I would have to be brain dead, or from another planet, to not have thought of myself.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so annoying! I keep wondering what it is about me that makes people assume that I am a completely idiot.

      Delete