Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Well This Should Be Interesting

First of all, I wanted to let everyone know that Zeke seems to be doing better. I don't think he's out of the woods yet but, as of last night, he was acting a bit more like himself.

Today they are supposed to be installing a new computer system at work. When I first heard about this I was pretty glad, because the ones we have now kind of suck. Then I found out that the new system is going to be infinitely more complicated and cause the cashiers to have to do twice as much work as we used to. Also, apparently the store manager was told that we should "Expect to be here until ten for the first couple weeks." Fucking awesome.

I get the distinct impression that our new computers are going to make about as much sense as the Men of Letters' computer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment