Saturday, November 23, 2013

New Plan

I have decided that, now that I will soon be without a job, there are a few things that I seriously need to focus on.
1- Find a way to make money.
2- Figure out what the fuck I actually want to do with my life.
3- Find a way to release some of my creative energy before is goes all rancid and turns into destructive energy (as it is wont to do).
4- Do some of the things that I have been wanting to do for years, but haven't done because I didn't feel like I had the time.
5- Do things that I can be proud of.
So here's my new idea. I'm going to make metal jewelry. Like actually melt down the metal and mold it into something new. It's something I've always wanted to do, and I've always admired people who did it.So I'm going to give it a try.
Plus it will make me feel all badass, like I'm making armor for knights or something. 

2 comments: