Thursday, February 28, 2013

Boring-Ass Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that so far I'm actually sticking to the whole (mostly) raw food thing. The only non-raw things I have been eating are coffee ( Fuck you, I'm not giving up my coffee!) and almond and cashew butters, which I'm putting on raw fruit to make it seem more like an actual meal. I know that's sort of cheating, but I just don't see how it can make that much difference, so whatever. Anyway, it seems to be working pretty well this time. I feel good and I'm not starving all the time like I was when I tried this before. Yeah, sorry I didn't have anything interesting to say today. Hopefully I'll have better material tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I'm glad you've been able to find slight modifications that make it work for you.

    ReplyDelete