Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Like Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Only Really Fucking Boring

Whether I'm working or going to school or whatever, every so often I start to feel like I just can't do it anymore. The way I generally handle this is to wait until I feel like, if I have to go one more time, my head is going to explode, then I don't go one day. Weekends and holidays don't seem to work, it has to be a day I'm actually supposed to be there. It's not like I do anything fun or exciting, mostly I just stay home and do all the things I needed to get done but didn't have time for. Anyway, the next day I usually feel better about things and am able to keep going to work or school for at least another month or so, before things start to feel really suffocating again. So yeah, I didn't go to class yesterday. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have worked so well this time. Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Playing hooky usually helped me too. Sorry it didn't work this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah, I don't know what my problem is lately. Oh well.

      Delete