Thursday, February 14, 2013

Don't Tase Me Bro! Actually No, Go Ahead.

Yesterday my dad told me that he talked to a guy he works with who used to be a cop. The guy told him that when you go to the police academy, everyone has to get tased. This would probably cause a normal person to question their decision to apply for a job as a cop but, because I am a raving lunatic, I was kind of excited about it. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it will completely suck. I just want to see how I react to it compared to all the big, burly guys I'm sure I will be there with.

All of this, of course, still depends on me actually getting the job and being able to work out a way to get food at the academy.


2 comments:

  1. You are a bit nuts. . . That's probably why we've been friends for so long : )

    ReplyDelete