Friday, February 22, 2013

I Can Totally Get Into Those.... Totally.

Anyone who has read much of his blog has probably noticed that I am a teeny bit obsessed with fitness. It's mostly for reasons of health and strength, but I do also obsess about the appearance of my body. I have this weird thing about always wanting to wear a smaller size. It's really stupid. I will buy clothes (specifically jeans) that are smaller instead of ones that fit better. It makes absolutely no sense because it's much more flattering to wear a size that actually fits, but no! I have wear ones that are highly uncomfortable and squeeze my back fat making me look fatter, just so that I can feel like I'm thinner because I'm wearing a smaller size. I need to work on this.


2 comments:

  1. Please don't get into those. It's not that I think you couldn't fit into a pair, I just don't think they would be flattering on anyone - no matter the size.

    Also, sometimes do the same thing, and it's stupid. I have a skirt hanging up that I can barely fit into.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I won't. I need to get rid of a couple of pairs I have. Every time I put them on I go "what the fuck was I thinking?"

      I know what you mean. I have one pair of jeans that honestly cause a little bruise on my hipbone when I wear them, hahaha.

      Delete