Friday, February 15, 2013

Obsessive much?

I have talked before about how much I hate it when the electricity goes out. I can say that at least planned power outages are preferable to the unplanned ones. They still suck though. A couple of days ago the power company called to let us know that there was a planned power outage today, from 4am to 7am. I'm sure, for most people, this was the least inconvenient time possible. I mean who in their right mind is up that early? Well, I am (not that I am in mind right mind, but I am up that early.) In fact, that is just about the worst time for me to have no electricity, because that is exactly when I am getting ready for class. At 7 I would still have time to get ready but not to exercise, and I'm still kind of annoyed from the last time the power went out and I had to skip my workout. So what did I do? I got up at 1:30, had breakfast, did my workout and then went back to bed until 7. Because that seems like a rational thing to do, right? I am a crazy person.

2 comments:

  1. I get doing your workout at 1:30 (sort of), but I probably would've breakfasted at 7 LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need caffeine before I can make myself do the workout, hahah.

      Delete