Saturday, February 16, 2013

If Only I Had an Enemy Bigger Than My Apathy I Could've Won

I really wish I gave a shit about anything in my life anymore. I just seem to have lost all interest in anything that is going on right now. I had two tests yesterday and, as usual, I didn't study for either of them. I feel like I probably did okay on them, but the truth is I really don't care much either way. I've never been big on studying, but I used to care enough to at least worry about how I did on a test, even if I didn't care enough to study for it. Not anymore. I also have a paper due on Monday. It's supposed to be five to seven pages long and, until this morning, I hadn't so much as looked at the article it's supposed to be about. It just doesn't matter to me anymore. I mean I'm going to try to make sure I do well enough to at least get credit for my classes but aside from that, fuck it. I'm bored with all of this.

The title is a line from a Mumford and Son's song that has seemed very relevant to me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment