Monday, February 4, 2013

Squish

A while back, I mentioned my issue with germs, and I just want to clarify something about that. I am not afraid of dying. I often joke about worrying that I will catch Ebola, or the Plague, or some other obscure and deadly pathogen, but that's actually not what I worry about at all. My fear is not of being infected by something that will kill me, but by something that will make me wish I were dead, which is surprisingly easy to do. I almost never get sick and on the rare occasion that I do I always get a far less severe version of the illness than everyone else (I thank veganism for that). Nonetheless, I absolutely loathe being sick, and any kind of stomach thing will make me pray for someone to put a bullet in my brainpan.

By the way, last line+title=Serenity reference

4 comments:

  1. Bullet in the brain pan, squish! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. In hindsight my comment is a bit morbid. I regret nothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like morbid, as evidenced by the post itself (and almost all of my other posts). I too regret nothing.

      Delete