Thursday, September 25, 2014

This Is Why I'll Never Be Famous

You guys want to know why I'll never be one of those successful bloggers who actually make money from blogging? It's because I can't seem to stop myself from talking about shit that no one understands. I'm constantly making references that I am fully aware that 90% of the population won't get. There are a few people who read this blog pretty regularly who I know actually understand most of my references. So you would think, at the very least, I could make a point to keep them in the loop, but no! I still feel compelled, from time to time, to make "jokes" (I put that in quotes because, I think, in order for something to be a joke someone has to find it funny) that even they won't get. The thing is, for some reason, I get a real kick out of doing things purely for my own amusement. Probably not a good way to run a blog. 

Speaking of references that no one will get, this is probably my favorite Doctor Who scene ever. None of the other characters in this scene had any idea what Ten was talking about, but he knew it was funny and that was all that mattered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment