Sunday, September 7, 2014

It's Better This Way

Just to let you guys know, my computer is now broken. Not like, it's not working properly, like it's physically broken. There is no fixing it; I would actually have to buy a new one, which is obviously not going to happen since I can't even afford to buy the things I absolutely need right now. Anyway, I am going to try to keep up with this blog as well as I can, but I will have to do it from my mom's computer, so I make no promises. Also, if anyone comments or messages me on Facebook, or whatever and I don't get back to them, that's probably why.

Who knows, maybe this is for the best. Maybe now I'll stop wasting my time online instead of doing things that I should be doing. Also, it gives me a good excuse to get the fuck away from that dating site that has been making me insane or the last couple of weeks. Or, you know, maybe I'll lose my mind entirely because I'm completely cut off from the outside world now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment