Friday, September 26, 2014

Thanks, Low Self-Esteem!

Lately I have been half-assedly looking for another job. I probably won't end up going through with it, because I never do, but I've been keeping an eye out for anything that might be appealing. I've noticed a disturbing trend though. Every time I find a listing for a job that I might actually want, I talk myself out of applying for it. Usually this is because I don't think they would ever hire me which, I believe, is a fairly reasonable assumptions considering the fact that I'm not really qualified to do much of anything. Every once in a while though, I find one that I do seem to be qualified for, but even then I don't apply for it. This is because I'm afraid that, if I did get it, I wouldn't be any good at it. So basically, the only jobs I ever apply for are the ones I already know I won't like. That's totally how you're supposed to do it, right?


I was looking for that scene from the episode Trial and Error where Dean talks about being a grunt. Instead I found this Supernatural/The Help crossover that made me laugh way too hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment