Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Superhero Relationship Choices

The other night, my dad and I watched The Amazing Spider Man. At some point, my dad says "Every girl wants to date a superhero." To which I reply "Some of us would rather be the superhero." He gives me this sort of skeptical look and says "and date one." And you know what, he's right. It would be boring as shit to be a superhero dating a normal guy; which got me thinking, why the fuck does pretty much every superhero guy exclusively date utterly helpless girls? I mean seriously, don't you have enough on your plate without having to rescue your girlfriend every damn day?
This ^ was the scene that started the conversation. Also, Gwen actually wasn't nearly as bad as some superhero girlfriends, but still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment