Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Dreams

You know how I said the other day that I've been reading Carl Jung? Well, he talks a lot, I mean a lot, about dreams. His theories suggest that dreams carry very important messages from the unconscious, both the personal unconscious and the collective unconscious. Supposedly, if we learn to listen to these messages, they can help us to understand the world and improve our lives. Well, I don't know about you, but I could certainly use some important messages from my unconscious! Here's the problem though, I basically never remember my dreams. If I do remember them, it's all just little bits and pieces, never the whole thing. Dr. Jung, how am I supposed to decipher these extremely important messages if I can't ever remember them!?
For all I know, I could be having prophetic dreams about people dying and I'll never know that I was supposed to save them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment