Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wish Me Luck Folks

Well, today is my test to see if I can get hired for the police officer job. As much as I still don't know whether or not it would be a good fit for me, I'm pretty excited about it. I feel like, at the very least, it would be something totally different. And that's something I definitely need right now. Plus who knows, maybe if I get a job as a cop someday I'll get recruited by Torchwood to hunt down evil aliens. Hey, it worked for Gwen Cooper.
Anyway, I'll let you guys know when I find out anything.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you :) I passed the physical test and I guess it's going to be a couple of weeks before we find out about the written test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to b a police officer thts what I a. Hoing to school gor

    ReplyDelete