Thursday, March 28, 2013

Aren't People Supposed to Like the Things They're Good at?

I feel like kind of a bitch for hating school so much. The truth is, most of it comes quite easily to me. I basically never study, I buy almost none of the books I'm supposed to need, I put very little effort into homework, and I still end up with good grades (at least for the most part). I know a lot of people really struggle to get through their classes, but my biggest struggle is getting myself to go to class in the first place. I truly wish I felt any kind of motivation when it comes to college, but I just don't. If I actually gave a shit at all, I could get through it easily and have my degree. Instead, I have pretty much decided that this is going to be my last semester, at least for the time being. Who knows maybe I'll go back again later. It just feels so pointless to me though, and it makes me feel like such an asshole to know that other people work so hard for something that I'm basically just throwing away (for the second time).
Just so not me. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about it! You'll go back to school again when you are ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I may, I'm just not seeing much point in it right now.

      Delete