Wednesday, March 27, 2013

"Somehow I'm Leading Someone Else's Life"

"I cut a star down with my knife. And right now, I still see the way the moon plays this tune though our lights died." Someone Else's Life by Joshua Radin

I don't know, maybe everyone feels this way, but I constantly have this feeling that I'm supposed to be somewhere else, doing something else. (By the way, I'm really on my game today, so you guys are getting a song quote AND a reference to Supernatural. Don't you feel lucky?) Anyway, there's this one episode where the angels stick Sam and Dean in this alternate life where they are just regular guys working in an office building and they don't remember who they really are. There is one scene where Sam is talking about how he feels like he belongs somewhere else, how he feels like he is destined for something different. That's how I feel. I mean, as I've mentioned multiple times, I'm bored out of my fucking mind but it's more than that. It's like there's something more important I should be doing, I need to be doing. So, if there's some angel out there who stuck me in the wrong life as some kind of joke or something, you can put me back now okay? Please? I'm not cut out for this pathetic-ass, mundane shit.
I feel his pain. 

2 comments:

  1. (1) Excellent song choice (2)I feel your pain (3) I feel Sam's pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I heard that song in the movie "Adam" several years ago and have loved it ever since! I think Sam and I have a lot in common actually, hahah.

      Delete